Quality Davit Crane Sockets, manufactured by eme as part of our eme Davit Crane System, reduce Operator injuries, cut costs & improve operational efficiency.
- Flush Mount Sockets
- Top Mount Sockets, 8"
- Side Mount Sockets up to 42"
- Top End Mount Sockets, 42"
- Custom-solution Sockets, designed to meet unique customer requirements
- Bright 'safety yellow' powder coating, which allows for easy sighting – other colours are available for specific applications.
- Protective cap to prevent snow and dirt from interfering.
- Mild steel construction, which anchors the lightweight, aluminum eme Davit Crane. Strength unites with safety and convenience. Special orders can be requested for 316 Stainless Steel Sockets.
- eme suggests the correct anchors and epoxy that are required for best results.
Our Sockets are used with eme Davit Cranes. Together, these constitute the eme Davit Crane System.
IMPORTANT – Installation of eme Sockets is the responsibility of the customer; anchors are priced separately, but will be supplied by eme with epoxy for each Socket. For insurance purposes, eme does not, under any circumstance, install Sockets.
Contact Us For More Information Download Spec Sheet Case Studies
« Go Back