eme manufactures the world's finest aluminum Gantry Cranes – lightweight, strong, easy-to-assemble, easy-to-move under Full Rated Load, and safe – complete with an industry-leading warranty.
Along with Standard and Custom aluminum Gantry Cranes, eme offers the world's first 5-tonne Gantry Crane – ideal for almost any industrial setting or rental operation where strength, safety, and movability are required. | Tell us about your lifting challenge
- ALL eme aluminum, portable, Gantry Cranes may be moved safely while under Full-rated Load.
- We offer a capacity range of one-half to 10 Ton Gantry Cranes.
- Our proprietary Hollow Beam is lightweight, and available in lengths up to 30 feet (9.14 m).
- High lift-to-weight ratio – up to 26:1 lift-to-weight, much higher than steel gantries.
- Compared to a heavy steel Gantry Crane, which is awkward and difficult to move, an eme Gantry Crane is light, easy to build, and portable.
- It only takes two to four people to build a Standard eme Gantry Crane.
- Because of their lightness and portability, our Gantry Cranes can be used for many jobs in many locations – within a single building, or transported via a pickup truck to other locations. In other words, you get a LOT of bang for your buck!
- High tech, ALL-aluminum-alloy construction (Legs, Beam, Beam Trolley).
- Portability: Easily transported between job sites in a standard-sized pickup truck, and easily made compact for storage.
- Locking 'Surround-Beam' Trolley rides on top of the Beam and cannot derail — which enhances Operator safety.
- Hollow Beam allows for 'ground-up assembly' – Standard Gantry Cranes built easily by two to four people.
- Casters that lock independently (for swivel and roll), for Gantry to be steered and rolled under Load.
- Easy-grip, Operator-friendly Handles for Height Adjustment.
- Aluminum Billet Handles on Beam for easy carrying.
- Grade L9 Plated Fasteners.
An Engineer-stamped drawing is supplied with every eme Gantry Crane.
10-year standard Warranty with every eme Gantry Crane for municipal, commercial, and industrial use.
Contact Us For More Information Download Spec Sheet Case Studies
« Go Back